Treatment and Support Directory
Summer 2018: Here’s what you need to know. This Directory is seeded with several hundred very basic listings, to get it started. It will work well for people in need when a critical mass of treatment providers learn that this Directory is available and of course, add and edit their own listings.
For the first 10,000 listings, we’ll keep it free, no cost to you. (It may continue to be free after that, depending on how much work it is for us to maintain it.)
You can include photos, logos, most anything you want to use to ethically tell potential clients who and where you are.
(It will work more smoothly as it grows; we’ll adjust things based on your feedback.)
Ready to create your new listing? Click this purple button.
Or, if you’d like to read some simple instructions about how to submit your free listings, click here.
You can always come back and make changes or edits, anytime you’d like.
- Mental Health (421)
- Mental Health, Substance Use (389)
- Other Social/Human Services (1)
- Anger Management, Conflict Management Services (1)
- Child Abuse Services (0)
- Domestic Violence, Perpetrator-Oriented Services (0)
- Domestic Violence, Survivor-Oriented Services (0)
- Employment Services (0)
- Housing Services (0)
- Prison Re-Entry Services (0)
- Sexual Abuse and Assault, Perpetrator-Oriented Services (0)
- Sexual Abuse and Assault, Survivor-Oriented Services (0)
- Substance Use (353)
- Substance Use, Mental health (156)
- Substance Use, Support, (0)